Monday, October 26, 2009

Chapter Two Finished

Yay, me! Wordcount: 5339!

Chapter Three ("The Merchants") may have another POV shift. I haven't decided. Do we see through the eyes of Cocke, the merchant, or the merchant's wife? We'll see, though at this point in time, my money's on the merchant. I believe that there may be one or two sentences of what could be considered by some to be backstory in this chapter, but I don't know yet. If there is, it's the last of the backstory and the book can just move forward forward forward on its own momentum.


  1. Woohoo! Glad to hear the new WIP is coming along. :)

  2. Me, too! Whenever I finish writing anything (short story, blog post, whatever) I worry that I'll never be able to write ever again. But this book is coming along brilliantly. I tell myself that I'm writing something magical and magnificent. We'll see about that. If nothing else, I get to use the phrase "wearing a black wool hat cocked tricorn," and how often does that opportunity come along?