Thursday, September 15, 2011

Monarch, by Michelle Davidson Argyle

My friend (and Literary Lab co-host) Michelle Davidson Argyle's thriller Monarch pubs today. I am not supposed to be envious, but I am. I can't be happier for Michelle, and I hope she sells a bunch of copies. Fans of suspense stories and action-packed romances should run out and buy the book!

Links and stuff:

You can find all book and author info here.

You can sign up for Michelle's newsletter. She's giving away bookmarks and posters and a free matte cover copy of Monarch, signed. Go here.

To see Michelle's current newsletter announcing the giveaways, make with the clicky right here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank, you Scott! Your support has been deliciously wonderful. Couldn't have made it here without you and Davin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just a cheerleader; you did all the writing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete